You may terminate your policy purchased from V-Store by calling 02-239-1555 (during business hours)
- Monday-Friday, 08.30-18.30 hours
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, 08.30-18.00 hours
The following documents must be prepared. (Our staff will provide details on how to deliver the documents).
- A written request to cancel the policy, together with reasons for cancellation, from the insured person
- Copy of an e-mail confirming the purchase of the policy delivered from email@example.com, together with its purchase order reference number
- Copy of the insured person's national I.D. card
Conditions for policy cancellation
- Cancellation by Insured person:
- For cancellation on the date of purchase with notification to the company before 17.00 hours, after the company has received and checked the accuracy of the documents, the company will contact the bank that issued the credit card to credit of your account, according to the conditions set forth by the company and your bank.
- For cancellation before the policy coverage takes effect, you will receive the refund of your premium within seven business days after the company has received and verified the accuracy of the documents.
- For cancellation after the policy coverage has taken effect, the premium will be refunded to the insured person after deducting some of the premium for the period already covered. The unused premium will be refunded in accordance wit the conditions of the policy within seven business days, provided that the company has already received and verified the accuracy of the documents.
- Cancellation by the company:
- The company will send a written notice to the insured person by registered mail and refund the premium to the insured person. Deduction will be made proportionally according to the conditions of the insurance.